Welcome to Bevy release notes! Every month we share product updates, fixes, and general improvements.
Analytics - beta reports
We added a new tab to the Analytics - beta in the Admin dashboard named Reports. This tab is where you can search, view, and download reports about your chapters, events, and people.
These new reports replace some existing customer reports that we delivered manually in the past and improve the experience of your community reports! In addition to there now being more reports to browse, the data in the reports updates every two hours.
New reports include:
- Chapter List
- Event Attendees
- Event Q&A
- Current Chapter Members
- Site Users Without Chapter Membership
Learn more about the reports available and what to use them for in Reference - Report center report details.
We're excited to have more information and insights easily accessible in the dashboard.
Like other data in the Analytics - beta dashboard, it is easy to share reports. You can download them, email them, and schedule recurring delivery of them to one or more people. Before you download or send the report, you can filter and sort data in the report. Learn more in Understand Bevy analytics reports.
- Cohosted events
- Configure event tags
- Report center reports
- Analytics - beta reports
- Cohosted event settings
- Build a link to share filtered event search
- Collect information for Bevy Support troubleshooting
- When you added event tags in the dashboard, we only displayed them on events in the order in which you added them. This made it a lot harder to reorder them. Now when you arrange them in the dashboard, we display them in the same order on events and event pages.
- There was a problem that prevented you from editing an event when you selected the event in the chapter dashboard. After reproducing the issue, we fixed it.
- We improved the performance of our ChapterMember creation API. Now we can handle much larger jobs a lot easier and quicker.
- Sometimes when someone would try to contact the chapter team, their message wouldn't get delivered. Now when someone uses the button on a chapter page to contact the chapter team, their email is delivered every time.
- Sometimes after you saved an email as a draft, left, and then came back, the email that displayed was the version before you saved the draft. Even though refreshing the page showed you the right version, we fixed this so you don't have to refresh the page to see your saved version.