Welcome to Bevy release notes! Every month we share product updates, fixes, and general improvements.
Product and Engineering Highlights
New Chapter Region Report Filter
In the admin report download center, a new chapter region filter was added to the following reports: Event attendees, event list, active chapter team report, all time chapter team members, current chapter members and departed chapter members
Event Page Builder – Location Details Display Rules
A new display rule was added to the event page builder called “event has location details.” When the rule is applied to a container on the page builder canvas, the content only renders on the page when the event has a physical address.
Here are highlights of issues resolved
- Event Duplication – There was an issue that prevented chapter organizers from duplicating an event. This has been resolved.
Featured Attendees – A featured attendee’s profiles linked page viewers to the individual's Twitter(x) profile and not the individual’s Bevy user profile. The issue was resolved, and all featured attendee profiles link to the individuals' public profile page.
- Improved Copy for Bevy Virtual Meetup “End event” Button – We’ve improved clarity with our updated confirmation prompt for the "End event for all" button in Bevy Virtual Meetup events. Now, hosts will have a clearer understanding that choosing to click "End event for all" will conclude the virtual event for all participants, and that the virtual event cannot be restarted. Learn more here.
Community Professional News and Resources
CMX Summit 2023: Shine was two weeks ago and WOW, what an incredible few days. We had almost 1000 community professionals from around the world join us in Redwood City, CA, to learn from each other, connect with like-minded people, and have the most fun a community professional can have (karaoke, anyone?).
We know there were many community professionals from around the world who weren’t able to join us, and that's why we're thrilled to invite you back to relive the magic at CMX Summit 2023: ReShine, our FREE virtual conference on October 26th!
Here's what's waiting for you:
- Dive back into the impressive sessions from CMX Summit 2023: Shine for actionable insights to supercharge your communities.
- Connect with speakers LIVE with Q&A during the virtual conference to get answers to your questions from the very best minds of the industry.
- Reconnect with CMX’ers from around the world through interactive sessions, networking opportunities, and fun virtual activities.
Updated and Recently Published Help Articles
- The List of reports in the report center article was updated to include newly added reports and report filters.
- A new Bevy Virtual Meetup documentation section was added to the Help Center. This new section includes revamped documentation and a cheat sheet for quick user adoption.
- The Delete a user article was updated to include information on how Bevy manages the sensitive information about deleted users.
- A new Bevy status page article was published. This article outlines how to leverage the community status page and key features.
- Two new articles, Introduction to Bevy webhooks and Difference between API and webhooks, were published to help technical users understand how these tools can assist their community programs.
- The Recover event ended for all article was updated to include directions for recovering a virtual event that was inadvertently ended.
- A new section was added to the Feature an attendee article, explaining how admins can add featured attendees to an event.
- In the Configure RSVPs / tickets article, detailed information was added about ticket sale ranges.
- The Chapter Page builder display rules article includes details about the new chapter's subchapters display rules.