This article explains how to copy an event. Copy an event to reuse some of the details and create a similar event.
Copy an event to create a new, similar event. You can copy completed, draft, or canceled events. You can even copy a single event from a recurring series.
When you copy an event, it creates a new event and Bevy automatically populates the details from the even you copied.
When enabled for an event type, you can also create a series of recurring events with the same information. Use the This event will be hosted field to add a frequency for a recurring event. Bevy automatically creates the series of events so you don't have to.
Copying an event depends on the event type. You can’t copy an event if:
- It is a conference
- The event type is no longer available
To copy an event:
- From the Chapter Dashboard, click Events from the sidebar menu.
- Look for the event you’d like to copy in either the Live, Draft or Completed tabs.
- On the event, click the 3 vertical dots.
- Click Copy Event.
This opens a copy of the event and auto-populate all the event details where you can update the event date or frequency. If you want to copy a single event from a recurring series, you'll need to clear the recurrence field
- Make any necessary edits and click Save Draft or Publish.