This article outlines how Sessions work in Bevy Virtual Conferences. See Bevy Virtual for non-conference events.
Refer to the stages article for stage sessions. Sessions on the stage have an unlimited number of attendees.
Sessions outside of the stage experience are designed for a more intimate gathering. Sessions outside of the stage experience provide live conferencing for up to 500 attendees.
- Unlimited number of sessions allowed; can use sessions simultaneously.
- Segment sessions by restricting to certain ticket types. For example, create a session for a Speaker Green Room that’s only visible to attendees who registered under a “speaker” ticket type. Speakers can use the Green Room to get set up and check to make sure everything is working prior to sending to the main stage or session.
- Sessions can be live or use pre-recorded content.
- No backstage functionality is available for non-stage sessions.
- Breakout rooms can be used for structured networking for attendees.
Create a session
- From the Agenda tab of your Virtual Conference event, click the Sessions tab.
- Fill in the relevant details.
- Unlike booths, pre-recorded sessions start at a specific time
- Pre-recorded sessions are auto-played at the start time you set in the agenda
- Users won't be able to rewind, or fast forward. Once they are done, attendees can chat until the session end time.
- You can use a Youtube link or upload an MP4. YouTube links can be livestreamed.
Attendee session experience
Join a session from the Agenda:
After joining a session:
Article is closed for comments.