This article outlines how to create one or more Stages in Bevy Virtual Conference. See Bevy Virtual for non-conference events.
The stage in Bevy makes use of broadcast technology to be able to stream to an unlimited number of attendees. Most of your events will take place on the stage, which you’ll use to build out stage sessions and breaks as needed.
With Bevy you can:
- Use multiple stages simultaneously.
- Can Live-stream content to a stage.
- Stream pre-recorded content using RTMP keys.
- Use included backstage functionality.
Stage content is recorded automatically for virtual conferences. This means that you always have a recording of your content, without any additional configuration. Access the recording when you wrap up an event.
Create the stage
- From the Agenda tab of your Virtual Conference event, type in the Title of the Stage Name.
Click the Pencil icon next to Stage Name to get to streaming info. Learn more about live streaming TO the main stage, broadcasting FROM the backstage, or live streaming FROM the stage to third-party apps.
- Fill in your stage session details.
- Add at least one session to the stage.
- Click to edit session details to choose between stage session and break.
- Add sessions across multiple days and times.
Create multiple stages
If you have multiple stages enabled on your instance, you can create up to seven.
- In the Agenda section, click Stage.
- To create another stage, click the Plus sign "+" between Stage and Sessions.
Delete a stage
- Navigate to the Stage.
- Click Delete.
You cannot not delete the first stage.
Attendee stage experience
Join stage sessions from the Agenda or Stages landing:
After joining stage session:
Article is closed for comments.