Use emails to communicate with your community members on Bevy. There are several different types of emails that Bevy can send on your behalf.
Bevy doesn't send your users any marketing or promotional emails on behalf of Bevy or your company. Users can opt out of newsletters and automated emails. You can change the formatting of emails at any time.
During implementation, you can configure the from email, or the email address newsletters send from. For example, you can set it to firstname.lastname@example.org. When people send new newsletters, they can change the email address if they want to.
Types of emails
- Newsletters—These are emails sent by local organizers on an as-needed basis.
- System Emails—These emails are templated and created by Bevy as built-in, transactional emails and only trigger when the specific action occurs.
- Automated Emails—These are emails sent across all chapters and events and are set by HQ/Admins who edit the copy & triggers by which the emails send. The emails can't be edited individually.
Users subscribe to a chapter's updates on the chapter page using the Join button or by opting in when they RSVP to that chapter's events.
Customize the appearance of Bevy emails to match your branding. Different parts of the email have different customization options.
- Email header—Defined during implementation and you can change it.
- Email background color—White by default and you can't change it.
- Outer background color—Defined during implementation and you can change it.
- Inner background color—Defined during implementation and you can change it.
- Font and text color—Defined during implementation and you can change it.
- Card background color—Defined during implementation and you can change it.
- Email footer—Defined during implementation and you can change it.
Our team is here to help you customize emails to your organization's branding.
Monitor sent emails
Every chapter includes a list of all the emails being sent out on behalf of that chapter with statistics including deliveries, opens, unsubscribes, and so on. View sent emails and aggregated analytics in the admin dashboard.