Welcome to Bevy release notes! Every month we share product updates, fixes, and general improvements.
Mobile app updates
Does your community have a mobile app yet? If so, you can now enjoy these awesome features:
- Add session reminders to your phone calendar
- Filter the sessions that display in the agenda based on your ticket type
- Clickable hyperlinks in Q&A
- View your profile details in the app
- Search chapter member list by name, title, or company
New sign-in settings in the admin dashboard
In the Admin dashboard settings, we added fields to give you more control over how people log in, sign up, and manage their account information.
We added new fields that:
- Require a reCAPTCHA test to log in
- Require a reCAPTCHA test to sign up
- Disable the ability for users to edit their account email address in their profile or using the API
- It could take a long time to load some pages when you were editing or viewing events. Now instead of taking about a minute, it takes about 3 seconds on average
- We fixed an issue that changed the dates of an event any time someone made changes to the event - even if they weren't changing the dates. This was causing a lot of confusion around when the event was and who was changing it.
- Sometimes when you'd add a Microsoft Teams link as the external platform link for a virtual event, we wouldn't recognize it as a valid link. We fixed our validation for the field and now the links you enter for external platforms all work.
- When you add speakers, the only required fields are First name and Last name. We made all other fields optional.
- When you use the magic wand button when you're adding sponsors and partners after you started adding them, we append the data instead of replacing it. That is, we add the sponsor and partner information from the last event of that type to what you've already added instead of replacing it.
Release notes are short this month - but we have a lot to show you next month! Stay tuned.