This article outlines the member details that are visible within the Admin Dashboard.
The Admin Dashboard provides profile information for site members under the Members tab. Here you can find sections titled Personal Information, Admin, Role, Social, and Password.
Displays the user’s information that they entered when they created an account. This information is only editable by the member:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Title Industry
- About Me
Displays additional information about the user:
- Internal Tags: Add custom tags as an additional way to group or identify members within custom exports and reports.
- Notes: Add internal notes that are visible to other users with Admin Dashboard access.
Displays information about the user's permissions on the site.
- Inactive: This user is inactive/banned and will not be able to login or signup for an account.
- Prospective User: This is a prospective user who does not have an active account yet.
- User: This user has standard permissions on the site.
Displays the user’s social information that they entered when they created an account. This information is only editable by the member: