This article explains how to search for and add sponsors and partners to an event or chapter. Learn more about adding global sponsors and partners from the Admin Dashboard.
Create a new sponsor
A sponsor is defined as anyone exchanging cash for services or promotion. Sponsors appear on the event page above partners (if any).
To create a sponsor profile:
- From the Chapter Dashboard. click Sponsors in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the Sponsor tab, click New Sponsor/Invoice.
When you create a sponsor, you must also create an invoice.
- Enter the sponsor details.
- Click Create Sponsor & Submit Invoice or Create Sponsor & Draft Invoice.
After you add a new sponsor, you can search for them and add them to an event.
Create a new partner
A partner is defined as anyone supplying unpaid services like venue, food, video production, or event promotion. Partners appear on the event page below sponsors (if any).
To create a partner profile:
- From the Chapter Dashboard, click Sponsors in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the Partner tab, click New Partner.
- Enter the partner details.
- Click Create Partner.
After you add a partner, you can search for them and add them to an event.