This article explains form options from the Admin Dashboard. Chapter Team members can also customize forms per event.
Forms are designed to collect information from event attendees. Available forms include:
- Pre-order: Displays when a user purchases a ticket or RSVPs. It can be configured on a per-event basis or edited at the global level.
- Post-Event: Captures feedback from users after an event ends. It can be configured at the global level or on a per-event basis.
- Post-Event Team: Captures feedback from chapter team members who hosted the event. This is configured at the global level.
Learn more about editing forms at the event level.
Global forms apply to all event types. That is, it can't be configured for things like specific regions.
Edits made to a global form only apply to newly created and published events. That is, they don't apply to forms for draft or published events.
When you create form, you can configure things for each question like:
- Required—The person completing the form must answer this question.
- Prefill—When someone has completed this form before, Bevy automatically populates their last answer to this question.
- Locked—Chapter team members can't make changes to this question on an event level.
Add fields to a form
- In the Admin Dashboard, click Forms in the sidebar menu.
- Click the pencil icon to edit a form.
- Click Add New Field or copy an existing field using the Copy button.
See the available field types.
- Enter the question for this field.
- Click the Settings button to configure additional options, such as if the field is required or locked.
- Click Save Form.
View responses and permissions
Admins can view the form responses in the Admin Dashboard and in the event. The Admin Dashboard includes form responses for all submissions from all chapters.
Chapter team members can view form responses for each event.
There is a special permission for viewing personally identifiable information (PII) on the post-event form. By default, chapter team members do not have this permission and thus will not see a post-event form respondents name or email. Permissions are on a per form basis--users can have access to the pre-order or post-event form or both.
You can also download the response data as a CSV file. The CSV download includes additional information that isn’t displayed in the table view.
|Columns:||CSVs for both Forms||Event responses table||Global responses table|
|Questions||User name||Event title|
|Entry ID||User email||Event type|
|Chapter ID||Responded date||Questions|
|User email||Responded (date)|
The table view in the Admin Dashboard displays responses from the previous 24 hours. The table view at the local level displays the responses from the past 30 days. Filter by date or region to adjust at the local level or by event type at the admin level.
Currently, pre-order form results are available in the attendee CSV. With the global setting enabled, pre-order results are separate from the attendee CSV. The post-event team form is only available to admins.
Send the post-event form
If you have an existing post-event automated email, you can simply adjust it to use the internal Bevy form link instead of your current, external link. Emails already sending with the current form link continues to send. Any post-event form email that hasn’t been triggered is updated with the new Bevy link.
In order to access the survey link, recipients of this email will need to be logged in with the account they used to RSVP for the event.
Learn more about configuring the post event survey automated email.