This article outlines how to run a test Bevy Virtual event to keep it hidden. Testing a Bevy Virtual event can be helpful to visualize the attendee experience ahead of time.
- During event creation, select the This is a hidden event check box. This option prevents email announcements from being sent out to your members.
- Under the Schedule & Agenda section, change the start time so that it reflects your current time and time zone, allowing you to access the event right away.
- Click Save Draft and Publish.
- From the RSVPs tab, add a new ticket type, and set the quantity to at least 1.
- Click Save Draft and Publish again.
- Visit the event page, register yourself, and then click the join button in the banner to start the Bevy Virtual session. You can send your event link to anyone helping you run a test event!
Learn more about using Bevy Virtual as a host, including screen sharing, breakout rooms, and moderation.