This article explains the information, controls, and data in the Virtual analytics dashboard. This dashboard is available in the Admin Dashboard.
Use the Virtual dashboard to access an overview of a virtual event. View multiple metrics at once, explore trends, and get a closer look at details. Access this dashboard in the admin dashboard.
The data on the Virtual dashboard shows data for your entire organization or a specific event including:
- Registration—How many people are registering for events and when. For example, you can see total registrations, registrations by day, or total available tickets.
- Attendance—Who's attending events. For example, you can see total attendance, attendees by hour, or how many people registered but didn't attend.
- Engagement—What people are doing at events. For example, totals for booths, sessions, and networking tables. You can look closer with information like average engagement in minutes, average percentage of a session viewed, all organized by session.
- Questions and Answers—How many questions people asked, voted on, and were answered in virtual conference events. Discover who things like who asked a question, how long until it was answered, and where the question was asked.
As you search and filter for events, the data that displays on the dashboard updates. This means it is easy to quickly see the data you're looking for.
Within each section there are different ways the data is summarized including:
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) titles—A total or average summarizing a metric.
- Visualizations—A chart displaying dashboard data. For example a pie chart, a bar graph, or a line graph.
- Tables—Rows of records showing details of the data.
The data comes from all virtual events across all chapters. It refreshes every two hours.
Navigate the dashboard
Explore and interact with the different parts of the dashboard including:
- Dashboard controls
- Search and filter—Search for events by name or event ID.
- Reload—After you select or clear a filter, click the Reload button to update the dashboard.
- Dashboard actions—Open this menu to access the different actions available for the entire dashboard, such as Clear cache and refresh, Download, Schedule delivery, or Reset filters.
This menu also displays the keyboard shortcut for each action.
- KPI title—Open the menu for the KPI to refresh or download this data. Select a format and options like how many rows to include, formatting, or results. Then download or open the results in your browser.
- Visualization—Hover over different points in the visualization to see specific values or click part of the visualization to open the details. Clicking a visualization opens a table with each record.
- Table—Click a column header to sort values by that column, click and drag a column divider to resize columns, or click and drag a column to re-order them. Click a bar in the table to open the details of the data. Clicking a bar opens a data table with each record.
Drill into data
Selecting different parts of the dashboard opens the option to drill into data. After you select part of a visualization, choose how you want to drill into the data. This opens a dialog window where you can select a visualizaion or table view. From the table view you can:
- See what filters are applied to the data
- Re-order columns
- Freeze columns
- Copy values
- Autosize and reset column width
- Download data
Download data different ways including:
- From the data table using the Download button
This downloads the rows that the visualization displays. To download all rows, expand the Advanced data options, and then select All results.
- Open the action menu, and then click Download data
You can configure the format and access advanced options such as:
- Results—Download with visualization options applied or how it displays in the data table.
- Data values—Formatted or unformatted. For example, rounding or special characters.
- Number of rows to include—Current results, all, or a custom value.
Use the Schedule delivery option in the dashboard controls to configure a regular export of the dashboard data. You can configure different settings and options including:
- Frequency and timing of delivery
- Display settings
- Additional message
Schedule delivery to track registration for an event. Instead of having to check your dashboard every day, schedule an daily update that gets delivered to your inbox.
After you have the delivery set up and ready to go, click the Test now button to sent a test, or click Save. After you save your delivery options, Bevy automatically delivers the dashboard data at the right time.