The HAR is is a JSON-formatted archive file for logging a browser's interaction with a site. This information helps Bevy locate any website-related issues. This article describes how to record a HAR file and provides a link to additional information about these files.
To record a HAR file:
- Open your browser to the page with the issue and right-click anywhere on the page.
- Select Inspect to open a new tab.
- Select the Network tab.
- Ensure that the Record button is red and the Preserve Log checkbox is selected.
- Reproduce the error or issue you are experiencing.
- Ensure that the page has completely loaded and then select the Export arrow to download the HAR file.
For more information about generating HAR files, go to: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204410413-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting