This article includes steps to collect information the Bevy support team might need to help troubleshoot issues.
These steps are usually only required for complex issues when Bevy Support needs to collect information about your browser activity when an issue occurs.
To record a HAR file in Google Chrome:
- Open your browser to the page with the issue and right-click anywhere on the page.
- Click Inspect to open a new tab.
- On the Network tab, ensure that the Record button is red and the Preserve Log checkbox is selected.
- Reproduce the error or issue you are experiencing.
- Ensure that the page has completely loaded, and then click the Export arrow to download the HAR file.
This file is what Bevy support needs to analyze the issue.
- Upload this HAR file to your ticket.
If you're using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Edge you can find instructions on this page.