This article includes steps to collect information the Bevy support team might need to help troubleshoot issues.
These steps are usually only required for complex issues when Bevy Support needs to collect information about your browser activity when an issue occurs.
To record a HAR file in Google Chrome:
- Open your browser to the page with the issue and right-click anywhere on the page.
- Click Inspect to open a new tab.
- On the Network tab, ensure that the Record button is red and the Preserve Log checkbox is selected.
- Reproduce the error or issue you are experiencing.
- Ensure that the page has completely loaded, and then click the Export arrow to download the HAR file.
This file is what Bevy support needs to analyze the issue.
- Upload this HAR file to your ticket.
If you're using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Edge, you can find instructions on this page.
Extract all the extensions installed
- Go to chrome://system
- Click the expand button to the right of the "extensions" row. This provides a comma sorted list of all extensions.
- You can drag and highlight the list to copy.
This also has the benefit in that it lists on active extensions since installed, but deactivated extensions can be ruled out. For a complete list, have them activate all extensions they have, refresh the chrome://system page and copy the now updated list.
Copy your support ID
To help with problems in virtual events, the Bevy support team will need your support ID. To copy your support ID to send:
- After you join the virtual event, select the Help tab.
The Help tab is next to the Chat and Attendees tabs.
- Select Copy Support ID to send to support.
This copies the support ID to your clipboard.
- Paste the support ID into a message to support.