This article explains how to submit and manage Support requests in the Bevy Help Center.
Create a Help Center profile
All that is required to contact our Support Team is an email address. However, we encourage you to sign into the Bevy Help Center to take advantage of additional features:
- Submit tickets in Help Center without being prompted to provide your email address
- Track and respond to your tickets from within the Help Center
- Add additional CC email addresses to your tickets
The Bevy Help Center login is separate from your Bevy Dashboard login.
To sign up to the Help Center:
- From the Bevy Help Center, click Sign In.
- On the Sign In form, click Sign Up.
If you've contacted the Bevy Support Team using the Bevy request form prior to signing up for an account, your email address may already be in the system. Click Get a password to finish creating your account.
- Enter your full name and email address, and click Sign Up.
- Click the verification link sent to your email.
- Set up a new password, and sign in.
Submit a request
Submitting a request notifies the Bevy Support Team.
To submit a request:
- From the Bevy Help Center, click Submit a request.
If you have not signed in, you will need to enter your email address.
- From the drop-down, choose the nature of your request:
Priorities are automatically assigned by the system for all request types except for "Other." Please refer to the following table to determine your selection:
- Issue, question, or request regarding Bevy products
- Support for a Live Event
- Share feedback on Bevy products
Priority Definition Urgent Issue requires immediate assistance, e.g. it's affecting an ongoing, live event, the site is down, it impacts security. High Issue is time sensitive (a blocker) and that doesn't have a workaround Normal Issue is not time sensitive or has a workaround Low Feedback, enhancement requests, general questions that don't block progress
- Fill in the remaining details. Depending on the nature of your request, form fields may adjust.
- Click Submit.
You'll receive an email to acknowledge your submission. You'll receive another email each time the ticket is updated.
- Reply to the ticket from within your email, or from within the Help Center after signing in. All tickets appear under My Activities.
- When your ticket is closed, you'll receive another email notification.
We value your feedback! You'll receive a survey after your issue is closed. Please complete it to let us know how we can improve your experience.