This article explains the steps to process payment refunds.
Refunds can only be processed when Bevy Pay is enabled. Contact your Customer Success Manager with questions about Bevy Pay.
If you need to refund a ticket for an event, you can do so from the Attendees' view in the Event’s dashboard page. To access this view, click on the Event’s name and then select Attendees from the left menu. You will see a list of all the orders and tickets for your event.
- In the chapter dashboard, click Events in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Select the event you need to process a refund for.
- In the attendee dashboard, search for and select the attendee requesting the refund.
- Click the Contextual menu (3 vertical dots) on the right side of their name.
- Click "Refund order total" to initiate a refund. This will open a pop-up window where you can confirm the refund amount and add a note for the purchaser.
- Modify, if required, the message to send to the purchaser.
- Confirm the operation with the button "Refund total order"
Please note that the refund is done for all the tickets associated with the order. Only full refunds can be processed per attendee. If someone purchases the wrong ticket, purchases multiple tickets on behalf of others in the same order transaction, the total price of the ticket order will be refunded. We are unable to process partial refunds. If multiple tickets are purchased or registered for in one single order, they will all be refunded or cancelled. Attendees will have to re-register for the correct tickets.
|Popup with one ticket||Popup with many tickets|
The refund will be processed by our payment provider and should be visible in the purchaser’s bank system in about 10 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when the refund is completed. The purchaser will also receive an email notifying them of the refund.