This article explains the colored dashes under chapter names in the admin dashboard.
Each chapter has red, green, or grey dashes under the chapter name that indicate the activity or inactivity of a chapter.
The different colors of dashes indicate:
- Red: Chapter has no events
- Green: Chapter has at least one event
- Grey: Chapter didn't exist
The number of dashes indicate:
- One: Events held two calendar months ago
- Two: Events held the previous month
- Three: Events held in the current calendar month
- Four: Upcoming events next calendar month
- Five: Upcoming events in two calendar months
For example, the Gotham City chapter held at least one event two months ago, at least one event last month, and is hosting at least one event this month. However, the chapter isn't hosting events next month, or the month after that. In the dashboard, there are three green dashes, and then two green dashes.