This article explains how to use and configure system emails
About system emails
- System emails are templated and created by Bevy. Edit the text of system emails in the Admin Dashboard.
- System emails are considered transactional emails, not marketing emails. This means that everyone registered for an event receives system emails even if they're not chapter members.
- System emails are triggered when a specific action occurs and can't be turned off within the system. This means that you can ensure that all registered event guests receive important information, like a ticket confirmation. However, if the trigger is not in use the emails don't send. For example, if you don’t use sponsor invoicing or the blog on Bevy, those emails don't send.
- As an administrator if you want to receive system emails, contact your customer success manager.
Configure system emails
- In the Admin Dashboard, click Emails in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the System Emails tab, select a system email to edit.
You can make changes to the structure and text of the email.
- Click Save.
Standard system emails
|Blog Post Approved||Blog post was approved||Blog author|
|Blog Post Rejected||Blog post was rejected and returned for feedback||Blog author|
|Blog Post Submitted||Blog post was submitted and needs Admin approval||Super Users, Admin Users, Editors|
|Chapter Contact Message||An incoming query from a chapter member is received||All team members of chapter|
Event is published and live for attendees to view
|All team members of chapter|
|Event Wrap Up||Reminder to wrap up event with videos, images, RSVP lists, and more||Team members with permissions to publish events|
New ticket purchase was made for an event
|Team members with permissions to publish events|
|Order Refund Confirmation||An attendee is provided the order summary for their ticket refund||Chapter team members with permissions to publish events|
|Sign up Welcome||An email welcoming new members||New member of the chapter|
|Sponsor Invoice Paid||Notification when the invoice for designated amount is paid by the sponsor||Chapter team members with permissions to publish events|
|Sponsor Invoice Published||
Invoice for designated amount is attached and ready to send to the sponsor
|Chapter team members with permissions to publish events|
|Ticket Confirmation||Notification when an individual has RSVP'd or purchased a ticket for an event||Attendee that purchased the ticket|
Frequently asked questions
What audience receives the event wrap up system email?
The wrap up system email is sent to all chapter team roles who have permission to view events. Typically this includes any chapter organizers, team members, and check-in staff.