This article outlines how to hide tickets and use access codes.
Tickets are visible during their sales window (availability date ranges) only. If you would like to hide a ticket within its sales window, you can use an access code to restrict visibility. Hidden tickets are available with that access code regardless of availability date range.
To create a hidden ticket:
- From the Chapter Dashboard, click Events from the left sidebar.
- Click the event you want to edit.
- From the Edit tab, navigate to the RSVPs tab.
- Click on the gear icon next to the RSVP type to edit.
- Select the box to Hide this Ticket type.
- Enter the Access Code if you wish to use one for this hidden ticket. The URL will auto-create based on the Code you designate, that can be shared to access this Hidden Ticket. The attendee may also enter the Access Code in the promo code field on the event page. The Access Code should not be longer than 100 characters
- Click Publish to save your changes.