Skip to main content
This article outlines how to add a speaker profile to an event.
- From within the Chapter Dashboard, click Events from the left sidebar.
- Click the event you want to edit.
- Click the Edit tab, and navigate to the People tab.
- If a speaker profile has already been created, you can search for the person’s name here. Otherwise, click the search field and select ADD NEW SPEAKER.
- Fill in the details for the speaker and click Save.
- Search for the speaker whose bio you just created in the search field, and add them to your event.
- Click Save Draft / Preview / Publish to see the speaker on your event page.