This article outlines the steps required to take in order to reschedule an email.
Some emails are automatically scheduled based on the settings from within the Admin Dashboard. For example, a 48-hour event reminder may be automatically added upon saving a new event.
At the chapter level, you can reschedule any emails that were automatically scheduled for an event.
To reschedule an email:
- From the Chapter Dashboard, select Events in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Select the event to cancel the email for.
- To reschedule a particular email, click the clock icon next to the email title.
- Set the date and time accordingly.
- Click Reschedule and confirm the change.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each email you want rescheduled.