This article explains the configuration required for the Meetup integration in order to manually connect a Bevy chapter to a Meetup group.
If you are not manually connecting a Bevy chapter to a meetup group, learn more here.
Bevy automatically links existing Meetup groups to Bevy chapters if they were previously linked, and if they're in the connected pro network. Use the instructions below for groups that don’t automatically sync up.
Manually connect a chapter
- In the dashboard, search for the chapter to configure.
- In the Chapter Dashboard, select Settings from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the General tab, go to the Meetup section.
- Select Link an existing Group.
- Search for, and then select the existing group to connect.
- Click Save Chapter.
We have a custom permission set to grant access to the integrations tab from chapter settings. By default no chapter/group roles have this permission. Only Admins/HQ have access to the tab, but we can include that permission to chapter/group roles, if needed.