This article explains how to use Facebook Pixel tracking for your Bevy events. Use Facebook Pixel to track conversions from Facebook ads. If you are using Facebook ads or Facebook events, you can track them when users land on your event pages.
Facebook Pixel tracks a number of events, including when users:
- Land on your event page from a Facebook event or ad
- Request to purchase a ticket or before paying
- Click the Buy button but does not buy a ticket
Note: If you see a big drop-off here, it means either your pricing is too steep or they had issues purchasing a ticket.
- Purchase a ticket
For more information, go to the Facebook documentation.
Set a Facebook Pixel ID
Admins can set a Facebook Pixel ID for an instance, across all events, in the Admin dashboard. For more information, go to Third-party services. Event organizers can set a Facebook Pixel ID per event from the Chapter dashboard. See the next section for those steps.
Add Facebook pixel tracking to a specific event
To add per-event Facebook pixel tracking:
- In the Chapter dashboard, create a new event.
- In the General Information tab, scroll down to the Event Tracking section.
- Enter your Facebook Pixel ID.
- When you are done entering all the event information, save, preview, and publish the event.
Disable per-event Facebook pixel tracking
Admins can disable per-event Facebook pixel tracking. If this feature is disabled, the Event Tracking section will not be visible in the Chapter dashboard.
To disable the ability to track Facebook pixels for specific events:
- In the Admin dashboard, go to Settings --> General --> 3rd Party Services.
- Clear the checkbox "Allow users to set a Facebook pixel in event creation."
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Disabling this feature does not affect the instance-level Facebook Pixel ID setting also located on the 3rd Party Settings page.
Article is closed for comments.