This article outlines how to copy an event. Individual and recurring event series can be copied. You can recreate the recurrence when it has expired, or create a similar event for a different frequency.
To copy an event:
- From the Chapter Dashboard, click Events from the left sidebar.
- Look for the event you’d like to copy in either the Live, Draft or Completed tabs.
- On the left side of the event, click the 3 vertical dots.
- Click Copy Event.
- This opens a copy of the event and auto populate all the event details where you can update the event date or frequency. If you want to copy a single event from a recurring series, you'll need to clear the recurrence field
- Make any necessary edits and click Save Draft or Publish.