This article explains how to to add chapter team members. Team members are an important part of scaling communities and onboarding local leaders.
Chapter members must have an account created for your community before they can be added as team members.
When you add a chapter team member, you must choose a team role to apply. The role determines what additional permission the member has, such as access to the Chapter Dashboard. Bevy provides the following default roles:
- Lead Organizer: Full chapter permissions (events, settings, payments, team management, sponsors, invoicing, newsletters) within the Chapter Dashboard.
- Check-in Staff: Check-in permissions only.
Your community may have custom roles available.
To add a chapter team member:
- In the Chapter Dashboard, click Settings in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the Team tab, search for the name or email address of the member to add.
- Select the member to add. When you select the member to add, you can edit the member.
- If you want the team member to display on the chapter and event pages, select the Visible on Chapter and Event Pages check box.
- Choose the role to apply to the team member.
- Click Save.