Attendees are synced as leads from Bevy to Salesforce
Attendees are synced as leads. We associate them with the event campaign as campaign members.
Every time a user RSVP to an event, we trigger an update and send that data. We can send data related to attendees and the questions that are filled out on the pre-order form. Name, email, company, etc.
When a user moves from being registered, to checked in, we send a status update so you can track this in real time.
- Log in to your Bevy admin dashboard
- Navigate to the General Settings at
- Locate the Salesforce section
- Check "Sync Bevy attendees as leads"
- Configure the following fields:
- Lead/Campaign status — registered
- Lead/Campaign status — attended
- Lead/Campaign status — unregistered
- Click Save Settings
By default, we send first name, last name, and email. For anything additional, we just need to know what the names field names are in Salesforce that correspond to what data you want us to send.