Set up the integration
Admins can set up the integration in their dashboard. To add the integration:
- In the Admin dashboard, select Settings from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Turn on the Connect toggle for the Google Calendar integration.
This opens a dialog.
- Enter your Google account information in the dialog, and then authenticate the integration.
- Select the calendar to connect, and then save.
After you finish this setup, events published in Bevy automatically publish to the Google Calendar you connect. Existing events are not published to the calendar.
After you set up this integration, it publishes public events you publish, but not hidden events.
To disable the integration, move the Connect slider to the off position.
Change the Google Calendar
You can only connect one calendar at a time. You might want to test the integration by connecting a personal calendar first. After you're done testing, you can edit the integration settings to change the connected calendar.
If you disconnect the integration, events published to a Google Calendar are not deleted or updated.
Data Types Setup
Sync events as calendar invites
Events are synced as calendar invites from Bevy to Google Calendar. This doesn't include hidden events.
Calendar invites are generated in Google Calendar for every event published in Bevy.
- Event Title → Title
- Event URL → Location
- Short Description → Description