Perform the following steps to enable this integration in the Bevy dashboard.
- Log in to your Bevy Admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the general settings and select the integrations tab at
- Toggle the connect button into the on position for Eloqua.
- Configure the authentication for the Eloqua account integration.
- Site Name — Enter the company name associated with your Eloqua account. This is the company name you enter when logging into your Eloqua site.
Base URL — Log into your Eloqua instance and copy the base URL from your browser. It should look like this: secure.p03.eloqua.com. When populating this field, do not include the
- Complete the form selection and field mappings for attendee data, event data and user data.
- Save the integration. You should start seeing incoming data as users take action on the site.
Data Types Setup
Sync User data to Eloqua
Every time a user signs up for an account, we trigger an update, and that user's data is posted to a form in Eloqua.
By default, the following user fields of first name, last name, email address, date joined and deleted date are available for mapping via the integration. Additional Bevy user fields can be mapped to form fields in Eloqua.
Sync Attendee data to Eloqua
Every time a user RSVP to an event, we trigger an update and send that data to a form in Eloqua. When an attendee moves from being registered to check in status, we send a status update so you can track it in real-time.
By default, the following attendee fields of first name, last name, email, event title, check in date, created date, deleted date, event chapter ID, registration status, event ID and ticket title. Additional Bevy attendee fields can be mapped.
Sync Events data to Eloqua
Every time an event is published or updated in Bevy, we trigger an update to Eloqua and send that data to a form in Eloqua. By default, the event fields listed below are available for mapping. Additional Bevy event fields can be mapped.