This article explains how to manage the Q&A feature in Bevy Virtual Conference
Learn more about chat and other host moderation tools.
Enter the session or room for which you want to enable Q&A.
- Click on the Q&A link within the chat bar.
- Click on the Start Q&A button.
Only hosts can enable Q&A.
When an attendee asks a question, hosts and presenters have the following options:
- Dismiss: Clear the question and hide it from all attendees
- Answer Live: The question was answered verbally via the presenter during the live session. A date stamp (exact date and time it was answered) gets applied.
- Reply: Answer the question in text. A date stamp (exact date and time it was answered) gets applied.
- Click the Finish Q&A link.
- Click Yes to the confirmation message.
Private Q&A is available in Bevy Virtual Conference.
Private Q&A allows attendees to ask questions that are only visible to the event host. This is especially important in preventing minors from sharing personal identifiable information (PII) via Q&A.
For even more security in preventing users from sharing PII, turn off chat as well.
When Private Q&A is enabled:
- Hosts can see all questions; attendees only see their own.
- Hosts can answer the question live on air or reply to the question online. The question will only be visible to the host and the attendee who asked the question.
To enable Private Q&A for an event:
- Create a new virtual event.
- In the Virtual Event Platform section, select Bevy Virtual.
- Select the Private Q&A checkbox.