This article outlines how to configure the Lobby in a Bevy Virtual Conference
About the lobby
The lobby is the entry point for all those who join your Bevy Virtual Conference. Use a lobby video to:
- Create excitement as the first attendee touchpoint.
- Give attendees directions for navigating the platform.
- Promote engagement by changing the video from day to day.
- Give a sponsorship shout-out.
Add a lobby
- Edit your virtual conference event.
- Within the General Information tab of the event settings, enter the details in the lobby section.
- Logo/image: Max height 90px JPG or PNG
- Intro text/Welcome message: Up to 100 characters
Video: YouTube link or you can upload an MP4 file. If Youtube, ensure you are not using shortened or appended YouTube link.
No auto-play. Attendee must click play to start the video.
- Sponsor/Partner logos: Can link to specific booths. (These logos will display based on the logos that you've added in your event creation.) They will display on a carousel.
The lobby is not required. If you don't fill out the details when creating your event, a lobby will not display and attendees will enter the event at the Agenda.
Sample lobby video script
Welcome to EVENT NAME, we are thrilled to have you. I’m NAME, TITLE, and your Master of Ceremony on the Stage, which you can find at the top of your screen where it says “stage!”
Up there, you will also find the Agenda displayed in your time zone; Networking, where you can meet other attendees; and Booths, where you can check out our incredible partners.
Thanks for joining us today at EVENT NAME.