This article outlines how Networking tables work in Bevy Virtual Conferences
Networking in Bevy simulates an in-person networking table and are open for visitation throughout the conference.
Networking tables are great ways to engage your attendees in your virtual conference! Attendees join networking tables to connect on topics they are interested about, birds of a feather discussions, and more.
- Host can create an unlimited number of tables in advance to help attendees find their interested tables.
- Segment tables by restricting certain ticket types, or leave them open to all.
- There can be 2-50 attendees in one table at any given time (chosen at time of setup).
- The number of attendees allowed within each table is the same for all tables across the conference
- However, hosts are able to exceed the set attendee capacity limit, unless the room is already at 50 attendees.
- All attendees join with presenter mode, with audio, video, and screen sharing access.
- Attendees can toggle off and on their camera or microphone as they want.
- Each table has its own dedicated chat.
- Each table can also be recorded if a host wishes.
- You can make updates while your event is taking place, including adding and removing tables or making edits to existing ones.
- Note that these changes will only be visible to attendees who refresh their networking settings (navigate away and back).
- Networking tables are accessible from the top conference navigation bar not within Agenda.
- If you do not add a table, the Networking option won't appear.
Add a networking table
- From the Agenda tab of your Virtual Conference event, click the Networking tab.
- Click to add a table.
- Fill in the relevant details.
Re-order networking tables
- Drag and drop the handle on the left.
- Ensure to save once completed re-ordering the tables.