This article explains more about booths for Bevy Virtual Conference
Booths in Bevy simulate an in-person sponsor booth and are open for visitation throughout the conference.
Booths are a great place to showcase your supporters, sponsors, and partners.
- Booths are visible the entire duration of the event.
- Booths are accessible from the top conference navigation bar not within Agenda.
- If you do not add a booth, the Booths option won't appear.
- Booth can display a static image or a video.
- If video, attendees can click to play on demand.
- Hosts can optionally convert to a live booth during the event, via a button within the booth experience.
Create a booth
- From the Agenda tab of your Virtual Conference event, click the Booths tab.
- Click to add a booth.
- Fill in the relevant details.
Booths can be set as one of the following types:
- Sponsor: Appear in the Lobby and on the Event page.
- Custom: Do not appear in the Lobby or on the Event page. You can use these booth types for delegations or partners.
If adding a Sponsor to a booth, ensure you've added the sponsor profile on the Sponsors & Partners section of the event settings.
Booth content can be set to one of the following:
- Image: 1920x1080px jpg or png
- Video: YouTube link or upload an MP4 file. YouTube links can include a live streamed YouTube video. The video starts as the user enters, and will play from the start each time.
Set a booth live
- Join the booth.
- Click Start Live Booth.
Only people with host permissions can start live booths. If you need host permissions, contact an event host.
Click Leave, and then Stop Live Booth to end a booth. When you end a booth, the booth changes back to the image or video you selected.
- Click and drag the handle on the left to change the order.
- Click Save.