This article outlines how Sessions work in Bevy Virtual Conference. See stages article for stage sessions
Sessions on the stage have an unlimited number of attendees.
Sessions outside of the stage experience:
- are designed for a more intimate gathering.
- provide live conferencing for up to 5,000 attendees.
- An unlimited number of concurrent sessions are permitted.
- Segment sessions by ticket types, e.g., create a 'Speaker Green Room' only visible to attendees who registered under a “speaker” ticket type.
- Speakers can use the Green Room to get set up and check to make sure everything is working prior to sending to the main stage or session.
- Sessions can be live or pre-recorded.
- No backstage functionality is available for non-stage sessions.
- Utilize breakout rooms for structured networking for attendees.
- The number of presenters changes the maximum number of viewers.
Create a session
- From the Agenda tab of your Virtual Conference event, click the Sessions tab.
- Fill in the relevant details.
- Unlike booths, pre-recorded sessions start at a specific time
- Pre-recorded sessions are auto-played at the start time you set in the agenda
- Users won't be able to rewind, or fast forward. Once they are done, attendees can chat until the session end time.
- You can use a Youtube link or upload an MP4. YouTube links can be livestreamed.