This article outlines how to create one or more Stages within Bevy Virtual Conference
The stage in Bevy uses broadcast technology to stream to an unlimited number of attendees. You'll primarily use the stage to create "stage sessions" and "breaks" as needed.
With Bevy you can:
- Use multiple stages simultaneously.
- Can Live-stream content to a stage.
- Stream pre-recorded content using RTMP keys.
- Use included backstage functionality.
Stage content is recorded automatically for virtual conferences. This means that you always have a recording of your content, without any additional configuration. Access the recording when you wrap up an event.
Create the stage
- From the Agenda tab of your Virtual Conference event, type in the Title of the Stage Name.
Click the Pencil icon next to Stage Name to get to streaming info. Learn more about live streaming TO the main stage, broadcasting FROM the backstage, or live streaming FROM the stage to third-party apps.
- Fill in your stage session details.
- Add at least one session to the stage.
- Click to edit session details to choose between stage session and break.
- Add sessions across multiple days and times.
Create multiple stages
If you have multiple stages enabled on your instance, you can create up to seven.
- In the Agenda section, click Stage.
- To create another stage, click the Plus sign "+" between Stage and Sessions.
Delete a stage
- Navigate to the Stage under Agenda.
- Click Delete.
You cannot delete the first stage.