This article outlines how to record an event as well as view and/or delete the recording afterwards in Bevy Virtual Meetup. To learn more about the list of new features, please see here
Record an event
Only hosts and moderators can record an event.
- Join an event as a host, or be promoted to a moderator after joining.
- Click the Record button at the bottom of the screen and confirm the popup.
- All attendees see an indicator light in the top-left corner of the screen along with “Recording”, indicating that the session is actively being recorded.
When finished recording the session, click Stop Recording.
You can record multiple clips in the same session. Each time you click Stop Recording, a clip is completed. Click Record to start a new recording.
Please note: There is an 8 second delay between hitting record and the recording actually starting.
Please ensure to wait till you see the "recording" icon before you start to speak to ensure it's part of the recording.
View a recording
Access event recordings using the Wrap Up tab in your chapter dashboard.
- From the Chapter Dashboard, click Events from the left sidebar.
- Go to the completed event.
- Select the Wrap Up tab.
- Select the Download icon next to the recording to download.
Recordings are MP4 files in 1080p resolution and are limited to 4-hour segments. That means if your event is longer than four hours, there will be multiple segments.