This article explains how to manage Q&A and Private Q&A in Bevy Virtual Meetup
Enter the session or room for which you want to enable Q&A.
- Click on the Q&A link in the bottom menu bar.
- Click on the Start Q&A button.
- After the Q&A is enabled, all the attendees will receive a notification popup
Only hosts/moderators can enable Q&A.
When an attendee asks a question, hosts/moderators have the following options:
Dismiss: Clear the question and hide it from all attendees
Answer Live: The question was answered verbally via the presenter during the live session. A date stamp (exact date and time it was answered) gets applied.
Reply: Answer the question in text. A date stamp (exact date and time it was answered) gets applied.
Click the Finish button in the Q&A section in the side panel.
Previously asked questions will remain visible in the Q&A panel unless Q&A reopens during the event.
All data can be accessed in post-event reports.
Private Q&A is available in Bevy Virtual Meetup.
Private Q&A allows attendees to ask questions that are only visible to the event host/moderator. This is especially important in preventing minors from sharing personal identifiable information (PII) via Q&A.
For even more security in preventing users sharing PII, turn off chat as well.
When Private Q&A is enabled:
- Hosts can see all questions; attendees only see their own.
- Hosts can answer the question live on air or reply to the question online. The question will only be visible to the host and the attendee who asked the question.
To enable the Private Q&A for an event:
- Create a new virtual event.
- In the Virtual Event Platform section, select Bevy Virtual.
- Select the Private Q&A checkbox.