This article outlines how to manage presenter controls within Bevy Virtual Meetup. To learn more about the list of new features, please see here
All Chapter Team members automatically join the event as hosts/moderators with presenter controls. Alternatively, they can promote other attendees to a presenter role during the event.
Presenters can turn on the microphone, camera, and screen share.
- If prompted, allow your browser access to your microphone and camera.
- Your name and picture will be visible to attendees while in presenter mode.
- By default, your camera, and microphone will be off; you can toggle them on/off.
- To request presenter mode, contact a host/moderator in the Chat or via Direct Message
Enable presenter mode for yourself
Presenter mode grants control over audio/video and screen sharing.
You'll be prompted to enable this mode when authorized by the host/moderator.
- Your browser may first ask you to allow the permissions. Click Allow.
- You’ll now see your audio and video controls that you can toggle on/off.
- Use the drop-down arrow by your name in the Participants tab to exit presenter mode, which turns off your audio/video and removes you from the grid.
- Please Note: Once removed, only a Host/Moderator can give you presenter mode back
Leave the event
When you are done with your session, simply click the Leave button with the phone icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.