Skip to main content
This article explains how to configure webhooks in Bevy. Use webhooks to subscribe to certain event changes in Bevy.
- In the Admin dashboard, click Settings in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the General tab, go to the Webhooks section.
- In the URL field, enter the URL to send updates to.
https is required
- Enter a Webhooks Secret Key and a Webhooks Secret.
The webhooks secret is passed as a header to the webhooks URL.
- Use the check boxes to configure update options.
- Click Save Settings to save your changes.