This article explains how to configure webhooks in Bevy. Use webhooks to subscribe to certain event changes in Bevy.
- In the Admin dashboard, click Settings in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- On the General tab, go to the Webhooks section.
In this section, you can configure all the parameters for the webhook:
- In the URL field, enter the URL to send updates to. HTTPS is required.
- Enter a Webhooks Secret Key and a Webhooks Secret.
The webhook’s secret is passed as a header to the webhook request sent to the URL.
- Use the checkboxes to configure update options:
- Send attendee updates
- Send user updates
- Send event updates
- Send event survey entry updates
- Send event people updates
- Send chapter updates
- Send chapter member updates
- Click Save Settings to save your changes.