This article explains how to simulcast your event from your stage to a third-party service, like YouTube, using the agenda.
To simulcast sessions, use the Simulcast button in the live event. Learn more in Simulcast a live event.
Configure your stream in the dashboard to simulcast from the Bevy Virtual Conference main stage to up to four different places at once, such as YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch.
This setup must be complete before the stage is live.
- From the dashboard click the Events tab on the left sidebar, and then select the event to edit.
- Click the Agenda tab.
- Click the stage to simulcast.
If the stage hasn't been added, add a new one.
- Edit the stage.
- Enter the steam details using the following fields:
- Name—the platform to simulcast to.
- Stream URL—the URL from the platform you're streaming to.
- Stream Key—the key provided by the platform for streaming.
Note that if the stream key or URL from the platform change, you must remove the stream and it again with the new stream or URL.
- Click Add Stream, and then Save.