This article explains various settings available when using External Ticketing. External tickets are useful if you want to host your events on Bevy, but have ticketing or RSVPs take place in a different system.
The ticketing type available for the selected event type is determined at the admin level from within the Admin Dashboard. You can also enable external ticketing from within the Chapter Dashboard under Settings > Payments (if available).
- From within the Chapter Dashboard, click Events from the left sidebar.
- Click the event you want to edit.
- Click the Edit tab, and navigate to the RSVPs tab.
- Enter the URL for the external ticketing system.
- Click Save Draft / Preview / Publish when finished. Your event page will now direct attendees to the external URL to register, rather than using RSVPs in Bevy.