This article explains how to enable guest registration for in-person events. Currently people must register to attend any virtual events.
When you create a new event type in the admin dashboard, select the Allow registration as a guest for in-person events checkbox. When selected, people can register for an event ticket without needing to sign up for an account. People creating the event don't need to do anything to allow this.
When people register for a ticket they still need to enter a name and email address, but don't need to create an account.
Allow guest registration
To allow guest registration for an event:
- In the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard, select Settings.
- Click the Event Types tab.
- Create a new event type or edit an existing one.
- Select Bevy Ticketing as the Ticketing Options.
- Select the Allow registration as a guest for in-person events checkbox
- Save the event type.
When people create this new type of event and select In-person as the Event Venue, people can register as guests. This does not apply to virtual or hybrid events.