By enabling "registration as guest", users won't need an account or sign-in to register for your event or purchase a ticket. They just provide their name and email and are registered.
For security purposes, "registration as guest" is available for in-person events only. This prevents unverified users from attending, and potentially disrupting, virtual events on Bevy.
Modify the event type
To allow guest registration:
- In the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard, select Settings.
- From the tabs across the top of the window, select Event Types.
- Select the non-virtual event type you would like to enable guest registration for, or create a new event type.
- In the Tickets section, select Allow registration as a guest.
- Click Save. Events using that type will not require users to sign in to RSVP to the event.