This article outlines how to enable multiday events, and add to a multiday agenda.
Modify the event type
The first configuration to set a multiday agenda is found in the Event Type settings.
- Click Settings from the left sidebar of the Admin Dashboard
- Click the Event Types tab and select the Event Type you want to view, or create a new one.
- Under the General section, click the checkbox to Allow multiday events
Create an event
- In the event editor, 1. General Information section, scroll down to the Schedule & Agenda section.
- Click the + icon to add the next day, and the X icon to delete a day.
Now, on your event pages, visitors can click through to view the agenda across your multiday event!