This article outlines steps to create or edit regions in Bevy. Regions are used to classify chapters on your homepage, usually by Geography. They help users quickly find a chapter near them.
- Click Settings from the left sidebar in the Admin Dashboard.
- Click the Regions tab.
- Click Add Region to create a new region.
- Click X to delete an existing region.
- Click the respective field to edit an existing region.
- Click Save Chapter Regions and Publish in the confirmation modal.
- Once you save, you may add local chapters to these set regions.
If enabled on your community homepage, chapters that you classify under these set regions will display. You may adjust any of these lists by editing individual chapter settings.
Article is closed for comments.