This article explains how to use the google reCAPTCHA widget. This can prevent form spam.
Before you begin, you must register your site with google. Register your site here.
After you register your site, you will have a Secret Key and a Site Key that you need in order to configure reCAPTCHA in Bevy.
- In the Admin Dashboard, click Settings in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- In the ReCaptcha section, enter your Site Key and Secret Key.
- Click Save Settings.
- In the Mezzanine, under the Pages title, open the page with your form.
Access the Mezzanine by adding "/admin" to the end of your community URL (Example: yoursite.com/admin)
- Click the form to edit it. The form fields are at the bottom of the page editor.
- Under Fields, add a field with the following information:
- Label: Are you a robot?
- Type: ReCaptcha
- Click Save.